Summer Camp Terms and Conditions
1. For registered members the price for 1 child is €35. For subsequent children it is €30/child
2. For unregistered members the price for 1 child is €65. For subsequent children it is €45/child
3. Camp co-ordinator: Ray McArdle, 087 138 3603
4. The Summer Camp is located at St. Mary's Park, Castleblayney, Eircode: A75 A034.
5. You consent and confirm that you have authority to consent that the children listed may be administered medication or conveyed (by ambulance, car, other means) to hospital or a doctor for the purpose of medical attention where such is deemed necessary by the Summer Camp staff.
6. You declare that all the information and details in this application form are true and correct and that Castleblayney Faughs shall not be held liable in contract or tort for any damage/injury arising from any omission or error on your part.
7. In the event of a refund, the initial booking fee to cover our processing costs will not be refunded.
Data Collection & Storage
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
We only collect your data for the purposes of the Summer Camp and if we need to contact you. We do not distribute your data to other groups or companies
We will not use your data for any other purposes.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in a spreadsheet stored in a data centre hosted by Google (Google Sheets)
We will keep your data for the duration of the summer camp. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data permanently.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com